Through the creation of our new TradeMutt hoodies, we are supporting the work of It’s Not Ok Projects.
It's Not Ok exists to come against the injustices of poverty, sexual exploitation and human trafficking in Cambodia. Two of their projects include SHE Rescue Home and SHE Sewing Centre. These two projects exist together to provide safety, health care and education to survivors, as well as safe employment and ongoing training for a fair and liveable wage.
We are proud to say that our new TradeMutt hoodies were hand made at the She Sewing Centre in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Long sleeve Poly/Cotton fleecy hoodie
- Double entry front pocket
- Printed polyester hood lining
- Feature printed hood cord
- Rib band on hem and sleeve cuff
- Trademutt print dog ear logo at left front chest and printed badge at back
- Oversized fit